Monday, July 13, 2015

Naps are Glorious - Day 3 - July 12

I think the theme of this weekend was to relax!  And we were very successful at it!

Brian let me sleep in again and then we went to the Egg & I for breakfast.  While waiting on our food...Brian thought it would be hilarious to do a thumb war.

As you can see, I'm at a complete disadvantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't help it I have really short thumbs!!!!!!!!!!!!  Needless to say...I lost.

After brunch we went grocery shopping.  We decided to do some shopping for snacks for Greece at the same time to put in our checked luggage.  Our last time in Europe, nothing looked good to eat at the grocery store.  So we ate the creme filled wafer cracker things.  And now I hate  them.  So Brian thought it was funny to suggest buying some - No.  That didn't happen.  But we did get some other snacks that will last us if we run into the same situation again.

We came home with all intentions to deep clean the house.  While Brian cleaned his gun, I fell asleep on the couch.  He said it would only take 10 minutes and he would wake me up to clean...but he didn't.  I got a 2 hour much needed nap.  Yay!

We ended the night with a trip to Taryn & Andrew's for dinner and game night.  We played Bananagrams and I won, Taryn won and Brian won.  Then we played Name 5 and Andrew kicked all of our butts.

It was a good night.

I did my second injection while we were over there.  Not too many symptoms.  Some pain and then cramping but not as bad as the first time.  The worst thing is the headache.  It's not a full on migraine, its just a dull ache on the right side of my head.  It's annoying and it hasn't gone away since about an hour after my first injection on Saturday.  I just have to keep thinking, bigger picture.  A small headache is definitely worth a baby!

That's it for Day 3.  Only 5 more days until we leave for Greece!

No comments:

Post a Comment