Friday, August 9, 2013

Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!

So...its been a while. As I am creating and updating my craft blog, I realize that I have neglected my personal blog.  My last update was MARCH!  Holy freaking crap - time flies!

First update - the aquarium visit!

Sometime this past school year Brian and I decided to take a day off of work to have a date day.  Since it was about 4 months ago...I don't remember everything we did - but we did get to go to the new aquarium at Crown Center!  We had been wanting to go for a while, and we needed some time together and a break from the work world - so we went. 

Here is some of our pictures....












This little guy was really friendly!  He kept coming up on the side and splashing everywhere!


This guy was CREEPY and HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally not a fan.  He is gross. Ew. Nasty. 


Overall, it was a really great day and we had a lot of fun together!


The best part of the day was after the aquarium, we were at crown center and I was trying to convince Brian to go to Lego Land that was just next door!  While at the aquarium, they had little legos in the water (like the little fishy below) and it really inspired me to go!


Brian didn't want to go - he said we would be the only adults there and he wouldn't budge.  I wanted to show him pics of what stuff we would be able to see there, so I pulled up the website to show him the pictures....and there was a statement saying "Persons over the age of 18, must be accompanied by a child."...or something like that. So not only would we be the only people there with out kids - they wouldn't even let us in unless we did have kids!  Ugh.  I had to tell Brian he was right...dumb.

It was still a fun day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment